Monday, January 21, 2013

Start

I've recently started studying investments and have done some investments too. But as I read more, those are not considered investments, but rather "speculations". So I am now studying even more to be able to make true investments.

While at it, I am getting a lot of questions in mind as novice investor. Searching on net is sometimes not giving straightforward answers to my stupid questions. Also, a lot of times answers are not there in context of Indian market.

I have got answers to some of those. But I am pretty confident that I would forget answers to those questions and I'll get those questions in my mind again. So I thought I would jot the answers in this blog so that I can refer to them again.

In this process if I would be glad if I can earn some good karma of helping some people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment